governance - Human responses to Multispecies Management
GOVERNANCE AIMS TO ADDRESS:
- How is social trust perceived and established in the governance system for wildlife management?
- Is representation of stakeholder interests considered to be fair?
- Are different knowledge spheres, including those based on personal experience, culture, tradition and science, acknowledged in the system?
- Is communication based on dialogue about pluralistic perspectives?
- To what extent is leadership emphasizing empowerment?